Tomorrow (April 20), director Puri Jagannadh will complete two decades of his journey in films. Puri’s directorial debut film, Pawan Kalyan’s Badri, released on April 20 in 2000. Puri fans are celebrating this special occasion, and the director is being showered with wishes from all quarters.
In his illustrious two-decade-old career, Puri has directed almost all the star heroes in Tollywood. However, Megastar Chiranjeevi and Victory Venkatesh are the only two top Tollywood stars Puri has not worked with for the last 20 years.
incidentally, Puri was supposed to direct Megastar’s comeback 150th film a couple of years ago. But the project was shelved due to creative differences. On the other hand, Puri’s project with Venkatesh has not been in the news much over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?