On this day, in 2017, Baahubali The Conclusion released and went on to erase all the existing box-office records across India and grossed nearly Rs. 1,700 crores worldwide. The film, directed by SS Rajamouli and produced by Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni under Arka Mediaworks banner, had Prabhas, Anushka, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishnan in crucial roles.
Fans of this epic magnum opus are celebrating its first anniversary. Joining the celebrations now is none other than the Young Rebel Star himself. Prabhas took to Facebook this afternoon and said that this day will always remain special to him. He thanked fans for being part of his beautiful and emotional journey. He further congratulated and expressed gratitude to Rajamouli and the entire team.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief