On this day, in 2017, Baahubali The Conclusion released and went on to erase all the existing box-office records across India and grossed nearly Rs. 1,700 crores worldwide. The film, directed by SS Rajamouli and produced by Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni under Arka Mediaworks banner, had Prabhas, Anushka, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishnan in crucial roles.
Fans of this epic magnum opus are celebrating its first anniversary. Joining the celebrations now is none other than the Young Rebel Star himself. Prabhas took to Facebook this afternoon and said that this day will always remain special to him. He thanked fans for being part of his beautiful and emotional journey. He further congratulated and expressed gratitude to Rajamouli and the entire team.
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title