On this day, in 2017, Baahubali The Conclusion released and went on to erase all the existing box-office records across India and grossed nearly Rs. 1,700 crores worldwide. The film, directed by SS Rajamouli and produced by Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni under Arka Mediaworks banner, had Prabhas, Anushka, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishnan in crucial roles.
Fans of this epic magnum opus are celebrating its first anniversary. Joining the celebrations now is none other than the Young Rebel Star himself. Prabhas took to Facebook this afternoon and said that this day will always remain special to him. He thanked fans for being part of his beautiful and emotional journey. He further congratulated and expressed gratitude to Rajamouli and the entire team.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?