Fresh from scoring the much needed success with Bharat Ane Nenu, Superstar Mahesh Babu will soon be leaving for a month-long holiday with his family. On his return, Mahesh will start prepping for his landmark silver jubilee film, which will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally.
Vamshi is already in New York, USA, scouting for the right locations along with ace Bollywood DP KU Mohanan. Vamshi took to Twitter and posted a picture of the amazing NYC skyline captured by Mohanan. Vamshi captioned the picture, saying, “This is how New York can look through his (Mohanan’s) lens.”
A major part of Mahesh25 will be shot in the US. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer. Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt will jointly bankroll this high-budget entertainer. The project will be going on floors from May end or early June.
Prepping up for #MB25 with my dearest K.U.Mohanan Sir… 'Getting to learn a lot professionally and personally from You Sir'.. 🙏… And this is how New York can look through His lense… 🙂 pic.twitter.com/L1zF6bnl91
— Vamshi Paidipally (@directorvamshi) April 30, 2018
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong