Bajrangi Bhaijaan was one of the biggest hits in Salman Khan’s career and was directed by Kabir Khan who won a lot of praise for his sensitive narration. The film made over 300 crores at the box office.
The film had a story by Vijayendra Prasad and he, in his latest interview, revealed that he narrated the story first to Rajamouli and asked him to direct the cross-border drama.
But as Rajamouli was busy with Baahubali he rejected the film and then, Vijayendra Prasad met Salman, and then the project was set creating history all over.
The noted writer also says in his interview that Rajamouli felt so bad for months together after the release that he missed a golden chance to direct Salman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career
- Puri Jagannadh – There would be honesty in Vijay Deverakonda’s acting
- Prabhas’ latest stylish looks go viral
- Pelli SandaD actress grooves to Nithiin’s hit song
- Enormous number of screens increased for Karthikeya 2’s Hindi version
- UP government gives special honor to this recent hit film