Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with Bheemla Nayaka. He is planning to complete shooting for the film by the end of October.
Now, it is heard that Pawan has agreed to resume shooting for Hari Hara Veera Mallu from this November. He has asked the makers to plan the forthcoming schedule next month.
Hari Hara Veera Mallu is the costliest project in Pawan Kalyan’s career and it is being mounted on a big scale.
Nidhii Agerwal, and Jacqueline Fernandez play the other lead roles in the Krish directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label