Tholi Prema and Awe are two films which have impressed the A centre and overseas audience quite well in the recent times. While Tholi Prema has made a total of $944,661 and is inching towards the one million, Awe is fairing decently well and collected $577,881 in just four days which is great.
This clearly shows that the overseas love content which is neat and classy. The interesting aspect here is that both Tholi Prema and Awe have been made by debut directors Venky Atluri and Prashanth Varma respectively.
Tollywood has been making some class content in the past few years and both these films are a sheer example of it
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother