Vithalacharya, the second film of young hero Nawin Vijaykrishna, was launched in a grand event yesterday. Superstar Krishna gave the first clap, while Nawin’s grandmother and actress-filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala switched on the camera.
We have already reported that Nawin’s father and senior hero Naresh will be essaying an important role in the movie. There’s more to the story. Vithalacharya will see the three generations of actors from Vijaya Nirmala’s family.
Apart from Nawin and Naresh, Vijaya Nirmala and Naresh’s younger son will also play important roles in this youthful, mass family entertainer.
Vithalacharya will be directed by Suhaas Meera and it will be produced on Script Book Creations banner. Anisha Ambrose is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed