Acting and dancing at the age of 60 is no joke and one man who does it with a lot of hard work and dedication is none other than super star Rajnikanth. The star actor who is busy doing back to back films in Kabali and Robot 2.o is on a two week holiday to the US.
Reports reveal that Rajni was very tired with the hectic schedules and wanted to get away from the limelight. He along with his family will spend some time in the US before he gets back to his grueling schedule of Robot 2.0. Also, Rajini is awaiting the release of his latest film Kabali which is slated to hit the screens on July 1st.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl