Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st movie in Atlee’s direction has been keenly awaited by his fans. As per the latest updates, the title and the first look of this high budget entertainer will be released on June 22 as Vijay’s birthday treat.
Vijay will be seen as a magician, a doctor and a village panchayat head in this movie. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in Chennai, Rajasthan and Europe. Vijay’s Telugu fans too are eagerly awaiting the film’s release.
Nithya Menon, Kajal and Samantha are playing the female leads in this movie. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this Sri Thenandal Films’ prestigious 100th project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next