Singer turned composer Raghu Kunche is now focussed on making a mark for himself in the Kannada film industry. He is now busy composing tunes for a film, which has Kannada’s top actor, Darshan, in the lead role. Apart from giving tunes, Raghu himself will croon for the songs in the album.
Raghu Kunche, who made a mark as a playback singer, made his debut as music director in Tollywood with ‘Bumper Offer’, which released in 2009. After this, he gave music for a handful of movies and his recent album, Dongaata, starring Manchu Lakhmi in the lead role, is a decent hit.
As a singer, he sang over 500 songs and received numerous awards in Tollywood. He hosted many TV shows and also made a mark as a dubbing artist in the initial days of his career. But as of now, he is taking serious strides towards becoming a noted musician in South Indian film industry.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?