He spotted Raj Tharun and made him the main lead of Uyyala Jampala. The way he has produced sensible films like Ashta Chamma, Golkonda High School, Uyyala Jampala and the latest Tanu Nenu, where he turned director speaks volumes of his talent and taste.
Interesting aspect is that Ram Mohan also penned the story for the latest hit Soggade Chinni Nayana. The film has been declared a huge blockbuster and has brought a new found craze for him. Several heroes are now behind him for penning story for their upcoming films. Let’s hope that this multi-faceted technician gives some interesting films in the future as well.
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up