Senior film producer D Suresh Babu, Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce President C Kalyan and several other producers today met Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and requested him to initiate measures to decrease the GST on Entertainment, which has been set as 28 per cent.
The film representatives explained how the Entertainment Tax, which has been increased from 14 per cent to 28 per cent will, deeply affect small and medium budgeted films.
The CM has instructed the Minister of Finance Yanamala Ramakrishnudu to write as letter to Union Minister of Finance Arun Jaitley urging him to reconsider the decision to increase the Entertainment Tax.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback