In the wake of the recent controversies and allegations of harassment and abuse on women in Tollywood, the Telugu Film Chamber has taken preventive measures to curb the casting couch menace. A CASH committee following the Vishakha guidelines will be set up with immediate effect.
The CASH committee will be a right mix of film industry veterans and experts from various walks of life like doctors, lawyers, retired government officials, educationalists and psychologists etc. Any woman who faces harassment at work place may approach the committee directly.
Furthermore, all the production houses most compulsorily provide separate changing rooms for junior women artistes and technicians. Also, auditions must be held under CCTV surveillance.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club