Rakul Preet is all praise for the kind of films that Anushka and Nayanthara have been choosing to do in the recent few years. What more, she even compared the two stars with the likes of Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma who have been doing interesting work in Hindi cinema.
When asked if she is going to making similar choices, in terms of films, like Anushka and Nayanthara, Rakul stated that she needs lot more experience. “Actors like Anushka Shetty and Nayanthara are defining themselves by doing different kind of cinema. That eventually happens with experience. You must have that experience to be able to carry a film on your shoulders. In Hindi, I’m relatively new. My focus is to work with good directors, good co-actors and great scripts. My experiences should help me grow as a person and as an artiste. Then I will get the kind of films I deserve. I look at the larger picture,” Rakul said.
She’s eagerly awaiting the response for Aiyaary which is going to release on February 16. Neeraj Pandey has directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers