The final week of the year is always filled with a positive spirit, thanks to Christmas and the run up the New year. While several celebrities usually take time off to travel or spend quality time with their friends and family members, Kajal Aggarwal had other plans on her mind.
The actress went to an orphanage in Talegaon in Pune, and spent several hours with the kids at Samparc Orphanage. Kajal was so overjoyed with her experience that she termed it as truly a merry Christmas and said that she just wanted to spread joy and love.
Meanwhile, the actress has a bunch of films in Telugu and Tamil, which are going to keep her busy for 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production