After several postponements, Nikhil and Lavanya Tripathi-starrer investigative thriller, Arjun Suravaram, has been finally locked to hit screens towards the end of May. The film is an official remake of the Tamil hit, Kanithan. Nikhil and Lavanya will be seen as journalists in the movie.
As per the latest updates, one of the leading Bollywood distribution houses, Eros International, has acquired the world theatrical rights for Arjun Suravaram for a fancy price. The promos that have been released so far have created a lot of buzz for the film.
Kanithan’s director TN Santhosh has directed Arjun Suravaram and Auraa Cinemas and Movie Dynamix banners have jointly produced it. Tagore Madhu is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia
- Trisha reveals the secret behind her beauty
- Khaidi’s composer for Regina’s next
- Ajay Devgn to start shooting for RRR tomorrow