Ace Bollywood costume designer Manish Malhotra is all set to make his directorial debut. Manish’s maiden directorial venture will be bankrolled by his BFF and hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions.
According to the latest updates, Manish has written a period musical love story and the script is being developed by a historian. And Karan is in plans to mount the film on a large scale. The casting for the movie will begin soon and more details will be out in the coming days.
Manish is well known for his costume designing for top Bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan (KKHH, Ra.One), Kajol (DDLJ, K3G), Madhuri Dixit (DTPH, Aaja Nachle) and Urmila (Rangeela, Satya) to name a few.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha
- Aamir Khan goes into depression post Laal Singh’s failure?