Following actor-politician Pawan Kalyan’s controversial speech against the YSRCP government, several prominent Tollywood producers met AP minister Perni Nani and expressed regret over Pawan’s statements.
The producers also urged everyone to not politicise film industry’s issues and assured that the Andhra Pradesh government is working with the film industry to resolve the issues. This led to speculations that Tollywood’s team of representatives has sidelined Pawan Kalyan.
To bust these unwanted rumors, leading producers like Dil Raju, DVV Danayya, Mythri Movie Makers’ Naveen, UV Creations’ Vamsi Reddy, Asian Cinemas’ Sunil Narang and others met Pawan Kalyan at his residence earlier today. Pawan and the team of producers discussed all the issues in a cordial manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio