Hero Ravi Teja’s upcoming action comedy entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu, has wrapped up its shooting formalities and the post-production work is underway in full swing. Until recently, there were reports that Touch Chesi Chudu will be released for Sankranthi, but there has been no official word from the makers.
Now, the latest buzz is that Touch Chesi Chudu will be hitting the screens on January 25, a day ahead of the Mass Maharaja’s birthday. However, an official confirmation is awaited from the film’s team about the release date.
Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing the Mass Maharaja in the movie. Bollywood actor Freddie Daruwallah is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. This film marks writer Vikram Sirikonda’s directorial debut. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi are producing Touch Chesi Chudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release slot confirmed for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth sets a unique record with Darbar
- Latest update on Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- IT officials content with Rashmika’s statements
- Pawan’s next to feature a Bollywood actor
- Amala Paul’s digital debut