Hero Ravi Teja’s upcoming action comedy entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu, has wrapped up its shooting formalities and the post-production work is underway in full swing. Until recently, there were reports that Touch Chesi Chudu will be released for Sankranthi, but there has been no official word from the makers.
Now, the latest buzz is that Touch Chesi Chudu will be hitting the screens on January 25, a day ahead of the Mass Maharaja’s birthday. However, an official confirmation is awaited from the film’s team about the release date.
Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing the Mass Maharaja in the movie. Bollywood actor Freddie Daruwallah is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. This film marks writer Vikram Sirikonda’s directorial debut. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi are producing Touch Chesi Chudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu walks out of Sarileru Nikeavvaru?
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus