The publicly blitzkrieg for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has kick-started on a grand note. The makers hired 4 trains that shuttle between Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and covered them entirely with Maharshi’s posters.
On the other hand, the grand pre-release event, which will be held at People’s Plaza on May 1, will further step up the promotions. Mahesh will return to Hyderabad from his Paris vacation this month end to take part in the promotions. Needless to say, Maharshi is an important film for Mahesh and his fans alike, and it looks like no stone is being left unturned to make it a memorable film.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date