Sometimes being famous lands you up in lot of trouble. One such star who is facing such problem is the beautiful Trisha. As well know Trisha is a huge animal lover and is associated with the animal welfare foundation as she was also recently spotted at an event in Hyderabad along with Amala Nagarjuna.
Trisha had some tough time recently when she posted some phone numbers on twitter as to request people to call them, if they want to adopt any neglected animals. Right from time she posted the numbers, everyone started calling to that number thinking it to be Trisha. This led to a big chaos in the foundation as they were getting huge number of calls daily. A frustrated Trisha had to again take to the networking site as she posted “N guys,d nos n emails i post for animal adoptions r not mine. They belong to friends and volunteers”. Trisha will next be seen opposite Vishal in the Tamil film Samar.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections