Trisha will be reaching the landmark of 50 films with her next release Cheekati Rajyam. Cheekati Rajyam is the telugu name for the Tamil movie Thoongaa Vanam, which the is the prestigious project of Kamal Hassan. The telugu version is gearing up for release on November 20th and the trailer of the movie has certainly raised the expectations.
Trisha will be seen in the role of a tough cop and this will be her second film with Kamal Hassan after Manmadha Banam. Trisha has told a leading newspaper, “It’s very important, firstly because it is my 50th film. Second, its a big film with a superstar and third, its coming out on Diwali which is an auspicious date for us Indians.” She also told she plans on seeing the movie on the first day at a regular theatre in Chennai with the fans.
It has been a long journey for Trisha who has seen highs and lows along the way. She is currently shooting for three other films and her next film, Aranmanai 2 is getting ready for release in January, 2016.
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?