Even as the post-production of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is on, it looks like there has been a little trouble in the paradise. Apparently, the descendants of Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, the freedom fighter on whom the film is being made, have claimed some sort of compensation and even have resorted to defaming the film’s team members.
Actor Ram Charan is expected to release a statement soon to clear this. Since there is ample time for the film’s release, there surely is no pressure to hurry up with the issue.
Meanwhile, the film’s pre-release business is the talk of the town with the Karanataka rights being sold for a whopping 32 crore!
ఉయ్యాలవాడ నరసింహా రెడ్డి. pic.twitter.com/YpFIiUKHIj
— Hyd Movies (@hydmovies) June 30, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?