Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s Twitter account was hacked by a Turkish hacker group named Ayyildiz Tim on Monday night. Amitabh’s display picture was replaced with Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s and his profile bio read “Love Pakistan”.
The hacker group went on to post a couple of tweets on Big B’s timeline. In one of the tweets, the hackers said that ‘The Indian State’ mercilessly attacks the Muslims fasting in the month of Ramadan. Another tweet condemned the Iceland Republic’s irrespective behaviors towards Turkish footballers.
Soon after the hack, Amitabh’s representatives informed the Mumbai Police, who in turn appraised the Mumbai Police’s Cyber Crime wing. Amitabh’s Twitter account has now been restored and all his tweets and his 37.4 million followers are in tact.
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title