Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s Twitter account was hacked by a Turkish hacker group named Ayyildiz Tim on Monday night. Amitabh’s display picture was replaced with Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s and his profile bio read “Love Pakistan”.
The hacker group went on to post a couple of tweets on Big B’s timeline. In one of the tweets, the hackers said that ‘The Indian State’ mercilessly attacks the Muslims fasting in the month of Ramadan. Another tweet condemned the Iceland Republic’s irrespective behaviors towards Turkish footballers.
Soon after the hack, Amitabh’s representatives informed the Mumbai Police, who in turn appraised the Mumbai Police’s Cyber Crime wing. Amitabh’s Twitter account has now been restored and all his tweets and his 37.4 million followers are in tact.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh’s son debuts in movies, but not as an actor
- Will this buzz on Pawan’s Tollywood comeback turn true?
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest