Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan’s Twitter account was hacked by a Turkish hacker group named Ayyildiz Tim on Monday night. Amitabh’s display picture was replaced with Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s and his profile bio read “Love Pakistan”.
The hacker group went on to post a couple of tweets on Big B’s timeline. In one of the tweets, the hackers said that ‘The Indian State’ mercilessly attacks the Muslims fasting in the month of Ramadan. Another tweet condemned the Iceland Republic’s irrespective behaviors towards Turkish footballers.
Soon after the hack, Amitabh’s representatives informed the Mumbai Police, who in turn appraised the Mumbai Police’s Cyber Crime wing. Amitabh’s Twitter account has now been restored and all his tweets and his 37.4 million followers are in tact.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away