Last night, leading Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar took to Twitter and revealed that two members of his household staff were tested positive for Coronavirus. He went on to say that he and the rest of his family members and staff are safe and asymptomatic and even swab tests turned negative.
As soon as the symptoms were detected, Karan’s household staff were quarantined in his building and the BMC was informed and the entire building was fumigated and sterilized. Karan and his family will remain in self isolation for the next 2 weeks. He assured the best possible treatment and care to his staff and hoped that they will recover very soon.
Karan is currently producing a handful of films, including Puri-Vijay Deverakonda’s pan-Indian film and Netflix shows.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) May 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram