Bollywood star Sonu Sood is facing allegations of tax evasion following an IT raid at his properties. Sonu, who was hailed as the Messiah of the masses for his humanitarian work during the COVID-19 pandemic, allegedly evaded Rs 20 crore tax.
In a latest interview with a popular national media house, Sonu clarified that he has submitted all the documents in connection with the donations received and money spent during the pandemic. Sonu revealed that the remaining Rs 18 crore is lying in the bank account and that every penny will reach the rightful candidate who is struggling due to the pandemic and lockdown.
Sonu went on to reveal that he was offered Rajya Sabha seat by two political parties earlier this year, but he turned down the offer as he was not ready to step into politics. The actor further said he will make a formal announcement whenever he is ready to join politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa, Rashmika’s Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu heads to Rajahmundry
- Chiranjeevi goes all out to help his cancer-ridden fan; Here’s an emotional story
- Crazy Buzz: Jr NTR to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- New release dates for Sarkaru Vaari Paata and Bheemla Nayak?
- EMK: Mahesh Babu – Jr NTR episode premieres date locked
- Prabhas storm continues: Radhe Shyam teaser beats Akhanda, Pushpa