Veteran actors Rajendra Prasad and Shivaji Raja maintain good rapport between them. Currently, they are busy in handling their new positions in MAA as the president and the general secretary respectively. Both these senior actors will soon produce movies and television programs under their new production house.
Named as ‘Raja and Raja Creations’, the official launch of this new banner took place yesterday in film nagar. Speaking on the occasion, Rajendra Prasad said that he and Shivaji Raja have been in good terms over the past 30 years in the film industry. He also announced that very soon a television show in ETV will be launched under this production house.
Senior actor Kaikala Satyanarayana and star director cum producer SV Krishna graced this event and extended their wishes to Rajendra Prasad and Shivaji Raja
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today