Tamil star Vijay has scored his second 200 crore film with Sarkar. Is quickly moving on to his next project with his Theri and Mersal director Atlee. the film is expected to be launched on the auspicious Pongal festival.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Atlee is considering star heroines Nayanthara and Samantha as the leading ladies opposite Thalapathi. In the past, Vijay had romanced Nayanthara in Villu and Samantha in Theri and Mersal. It remains to be seen which among these actresses will finally bag this much awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon