As there are just a few hours to go for the release of U-Turn, Samantha is busy promoting the film on an aggressive note. The suspense thriller has created a decent buzz all over and the latest we hear is that the film is releasing in close to 100 locations in the US alone.
This is the highest for a female-oriented film after Anushka’s Bhaagmathie in the recent times. Pawan Kumar has directed the film which also has Rahul Ravindran and Aadi Pinisetty in key roles.
U-Turn is the remake of the Kannada hit with the same name and will release along with Chay’s Sailajareddy Alludu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda creates a rare feat
- Varun Tej kills it in the new teaser of Ghani