As there are just a few hours to go for the release of U-Turn, Samantha is busy promoting the film on an aggressive note. The suspense thriller has created a decent buzz all over and the latest we hear is that the film is releasing in close to 100 locations in the US alone.
This is the highest for a female-oriented film after Anushka’s Bhaagmathie in the recent times. Pawan Kumar has directed the film which also has Rahul Ravindran and Aadi Pinisetty in key roles.
U-Turn is the remake of the Kannada hit with the same name and will release along with Chay’s Sailajareddy Alludu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Ram and Nabha’s chemistry in iSmart Shankar becomes a talking point
- Aame morning shows canceled
- Makers of Saaho officially announce a new release date