Anjali was a top name in the industry post the success of Seetamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. She good offers and also gave some hits. Then she concentrated towards Tamil cinema and mostly did female-oriented flicks.
While some of them flopped, some clicked. But offers have surely gone down for her and she has pinned all her hopes on her new film Lisaa 3D which is up for a release on the 24th of this month.
There will be an ultimate test for Anjali to get back in the game and do some more meaningful work. We need to see how the film fares when it is out this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?