It is a known fact that the remake of the Hindi film Queen is being done in all the four south Indian languages. The shooting of the film is currently on in Paris and the production houses have created a superb promotional campaign for the film.
The latest we hear is that all the lead heroine of the remakes, Kajal, Tamanna, Manjima Mohan and Parul Yadav will come online on Facebook at the same time from Paris and promote the film all over.
These remakes will be shot completely in Paris and are being handled by some reputed directors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa-UV Creations team up for a new film?
- Poll : Do you think the theaters should be opened post lockdown?
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?