Here comes the much-awaited update on Allu Arjun’s third film under his Arya director Sukumar’s direction. AA20’s makers officially announced that this highly-anticipated action entertainer is going to have its formal muhurtham ceremony tomorrow at 9:36 am.
The film will commence its regular shoot from December, after Bunny wraps up Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. While Sukumar will shoot some crucial scenes featuring the rest of the cast, Allu Arjun will join the shoot from January. Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi is rumored to be playing the main antagonist in the movie.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner will bankroll the project. DSP will compose the music. Stay tuned for further updates.
— Mythri Movie Makers (@MythriOfficial) October 29, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?