Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated for a grand release on Diwali 2017. Bollywood star hero Akshay Kumar is portraying the main antagonist’s role in this film.
The latest update is that the film’s final schedule has kick-started today at a specially erected set in Mahabalipuram. Some crucial scenes will be canned on Rajini and Amy Jackson in this schedule and with this, the entire shooting part will be completed.
Lyca productions is the banner that’s producing this mega budget visual extravaganza, which has its music composed by AR Rahman.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback