By now, everyone knows that the trailer of Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar will be released on the 20th of this month during the film’s audio release. We have some juicy update about some scenes in this much awaited teaser.
Sources close to us who have seen the trailer reveal that the outcome is hilarious and will impress the audience big time. Adding further, they tell us that Pawan has also done the trademark veena step of his brother Chiranjeevi which will strike a chord with the masses big time.
We also hear that film will have enough punches and fun dialogues in true Pawan Kalyan style and director Bobby has made sure that he caters to Pawan’s fans big time. Produced by Sharath Marar, Sardaar is up for an April 8th release.
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role
- Acclaimed star hero to share screen space with his son
- Thumping response for Rajamouli’s call for #RRRTitle
- Director’s tweet leaves Mahesh’s fans excited
- Samantha opens up about motherhood