Young actors Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty’s recently released romantic drama, Uppena, is recreating all the existing box-office records for a debutant’s film in Tollywood. Already, the Buchi Babu Sana directorial has surpassed Ram Charan’s debut film Chirutha’s lifetime collections within just 3 days.
And on its 5th day, Uppena has beaten a 21-year-old Indian record. The film has now become the highest grosser for any debut hero in India. Previously, the record was held by Hrithik Roshan’s Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, which collected Rs 41 Cr (nett). And Uppena collected Rs 42 Cr plus nett in 5 days and is going to set a huge target for the upcoming debut heroes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event