Popular heroine Tamannaah has taken a major decision regarding her lifestyle. The actress has quit meat and turned a complete vegetarian. Interacting with a popular news agency, Tamannaah said that she took the decision after her pet dog ‘Pebbles’ fell severely ill.
Tamannaah, who hails from a typical meat living Sindhi family, said that Pebbles suffered a paralytic attack around a month ago and that’s when she had decided to quit eating non-vegetarian food. Being a foodie, the decision could be quite tough for Tamannaah, but she says it’s all about the will power.
On the work front, Tamannaah has several exciting projects in her kitty. She will next be seen in Queen’s Telugu remake, F2, Sye Raa, Kanne Kalaimanne and a Telugu-Hindi bilingual romantic comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho effect-Shraddha wants to do more films in Telugu
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film