Popular heroine Tamannaah has taken a major decision regarding her lifestyle. The actress has quit meat and turned a complete vegetarian. Interacting with a popular news agency, Tamannaah said that she took the decision after her pet dog ‘Pebbles’ fell severely ill.
Tamannaah, who hails from a typical meat living Sindhi family, said that Pebbles suffered a paralytic attack around a month ago and that’s when she had decided to quit eating non-vegetarian food. Being a foodie, the decision could be quite tough for Tamannaah, but she says it’s all about the will power.
On the work front, Tamannaah has several exciting projects in her kitty. She will next be seen in Queen’s Telugu remake, F2, Sye Raa, Kanne Kalaimanne and a Telugu-Hindi bilingual romantic comedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangarraju’s : latest US collections are here
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow