Popular heroine Tamannaah has taken a major decision regarding her lifestyle. The actress has quit meat and turned a complete vegetarian. Interacting with a popular news agency, Tamannaah said that she took the decision after her pet dog ‘Pebbles’ fell severely ill.
Tamannaah, who hails from a typical meat living Sindhi family, said that Pebbles suffered a paralytic attack around a month ago and that’s when she had decided to quit eating non-vegetarian food. Being a foodie, the decision could be quite tough for Tamannaah, but she says it’s all about the will power.
On the work front, Tamannaah has several exciting projects in her kitty. She will next be seen in Queen’s Telugu remake, F2, Sye Raa, Kanne Kalaimanne and a Telugu-Hindi bilingual romantic comedy.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR