Usuru is a horror movie that is going to hit the screens on the 30th of this month. The movie has been directed by Venu R and he is also one of the producers. Madhavi Latha, Subhash Rayal and Abhinaya are portraying the lead roles in this film. Jayakumar has scored the music. The movie has recently completed its censor formalities.
Director Venu says that the movie will join the list of acclaimed horror thrillers like Arundhati , Chandramukhi and Kanchana. ” The film has been made on very high technical values and it has come out well. The movie is about the story of a lady crime reporter who teams up with a guy researching the concept of ‘athmas’. Together they head to an old and abandoned building in the outskirts of the city and they face some horrific experiences there.” , said the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Nani’s next to be wrapped up by this time