The shooting of Kamal Hassan’s ‘Uttama Villain’ is complete, and the post production formalities are going on in full swing. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the audio of this film on March 1st in Chennai.
Kamal Haasan plays a double role in the film and yesteryear actress Gauthami is the costume designer. Gibran has scored the music and Kamal himself has penned down the script for this film. Uttama Villain is directed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief