Released in 2013, the charming village based romantic drama, Uyyala Jampala, marked the silver screen debut of young stars Raj Tarun and Avika Gor. The blockbuster film also introduced young filmmaker Virinchi Varma as the director.
Now, the latest buzz is that both Raj Tarun and Virinchi Varma are going to join hands with each other for the second time. Apparently, Virinchi recently narrated a love story to Raj and the young hero is said to have been impressed with the script. If things go well, the project may go on floors in the New Year. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal