Released in 2013, the charming village based romantic drama, Uyyala Jampala, marked the silver screen debut of young stars Raj Tarun and Avika Gor. The blockbuster film also introduced young filmmaker Virinchi Varma as the director.
Now, the latest buzz is that both Raj Tarun and Virinchi Varma are going to join hands with each other for the second time. Apparently, Virinchi recently narrated a love story to Raj and the young hero is said to have been impressed with the script. If things go well, the project may go on floors in the New Year. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?