Director Venu Sreeram is currently helming Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab. The film’s shoot will resume in December this year. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Venu made an interesting revelation about his first work experience with Pawan.
Venu revealed that he was an Assistant Director on a popular cola brand’s ad film nearly 20 years ago right after Khushi’s release. Those days, Pawan was the brand ambassador for the cola drink. Venu went on to reveal that he supervised Pawan’s dubbing and thoroughly enjoyed it even though he was very nervous and numb, being a huge fan of the actor.
What’s even more special is that Pawan still remembers the shoot and dubbing days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?