In a tragic incident last night, three Pawan Kalyan fans from Kuppam, Chittoor district, lost their lives after being electrocuted while erecting a 25 feet banner of Pawan Kalyan as part of the actor’s birthday celebrations. The deceased fans were identified as Rajendra, Somasekhar and Arunachalam.
Deeply pained by the tragedy, the makers of Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film, Vakeel Saab, announced a monetary assistance of Rs 2 lakhs each to the family members of the late Pawan Kalyan fans. Vakeel Saab makers also prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured fans – Hari Krishna, Pawan, Subrahmanyam and Arun.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?