Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s soon-to-release gangster comedy, Valmiki, has been creating a lot of buzz ahead of its theatrical release. The film is hitting screens on September 20. Owing to the craze surrounding the film, the makers have inked some cool pre-release business deals from all quarters.
As per the latest updates, Valmiki’s digital and satellite rights are said to have been sold for a whopping Rs 10 crore. Popular Telugu entertainment channel Star Maa has acquired the film’s satellite rights.
Harish Shankar has directed Valmiki, which is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil film, Jigarthanda. Atharvaa Murali, Pooja Hegde, Brahmaji and Mrinalini will be seen in key roles. Ram and Gopi Achanta have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement