Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s soon-to-release gangster comedy, Valmiki, has been creating a lot of buzz ahead of its theatrical release. The film is hitting screens on September 20. Owing to the craze surrounding the film, the makers have inked some cool pre-release business deals from all quarters.
As per the latest updates, Valmiki’s digital and satellite rights are said to have been sold for a whopping Rs 10 crore. Popular Telugu entertainment channel Star Maa has acquired the film’s satellite rights.
Harish Shankar has directed Valmiki, which is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil film, Jigarthanda. Atharvaa Murali, Pooja Hegde, Brahmaji and Mrinalini will be seen in key roles. Ram and Gopi Achanta have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings