Superstar Mahesh Babu was supposed to do his next film with his Maharshi director Vamshi Paidipally. But from the past few days, news has been circulating that the project may not happen.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vamshi Paidipally has already started approaching other star heroes. News is that he met Prabhas and narrated him the storyline.
If Prabhas gives a green signal to the story, the project will take off after his ongoing film with Jil fame Radhakrishna. Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over.
It is well-known that Vamshi debuted into films with 2006 released Prabhas starrer Munna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Anil Ravipudi launches ‘Seeta Manohara Sri Raghava‘
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back