Superstar Mahesh Babu was supposed to do his next film with his Maharshi director Vamshi Paidipally. But from the past few days, news has been circulating that the project may not happen.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vamshi Paidipally has already started approaching other star heroes. News is that he met Prabhas and narrated him the storyline.
If Prabhas gives a green signal to the story, the project will take off after his ongoing film with Jil fame Radhakrishna. Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over.
It is well-known that Vamshi debuted into films with 2006 released Prabhas starrer Munna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity