Making Tollywood proud, Maharshi, Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th film, had won 2 awards at the prestigious National Film Awards earlier this summer. Maharshi had won 2 awards – Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment and Best Choreography (Raju Sundaram).
This morning, the 67th National Film awards were presented by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu in New Delhi. Maharshi’s director Vamshi Paidipally and producer Dil Raju received the awards. “We are truly honored to receive #NationalAward for #Maharshi as The Best Popular Film providing wholesome entertainment. We would like to thank @urstrulyMahesh & @directorvamshi. This wouldn’t have been possible without you,” the official Twitter handle 8 Dil Raju’s production house Sri Venkateswara Creations tweeted after receiving the award.
Both Vamshi Paidipally and Dil Raju have again collaborated for a high budget Telugu-Tamil bilingual film featuring Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam – Glimpse of Aashiqui Aa Gayi is stunning
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled