While fans are grooving to the sensational track Ranjithame, the Varisu makers have landed in the soup. Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the Tamil movie has Vijay and Rashmika Mandanna as the lead pair.
Animal Welfare Board of India has issued a show cause notice to the team Varisu. According to the notice, the makers have used 5 elephants in shooting without taking any pre-shoot permission. The board sent a notice after receiving a complaint against the movie team.
Also, they demanded an explanation of why they didn’t follow the rules in this case and asked to respond within a week. However, team Varisu didn’t respond yet to the notice.
Varisu is also releasing in Telugu as Vaarasudu. Having Jayasudha, Sarathkumar, Prakash Raj, Srikanth, Khusbhu and ofhers, the biggie is produced by Dil Raju and Thaman took care of music.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT 2
- OTT: HIT 2 locks its digital streaming partner
- Bigg Boss 6 – This celeb lands in top three
- Blockbuster Love Today streaming on THIS OTT platform
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- OTT date locked for Santosh Shoban’s Like Share & Subscribe