The actor describes himself as his Pedananna, Chiranjeevi’s pet. Varun says that he’s been pampered by Chiranjeevi more than his parents in his life. The actor also further said that it’s his uncle Pawan Kalyan, who instilled the confidence in him and Sai Dharam Tej to become good actors.
On the professional front, Varun Tej is busy with Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Fidaa’ and Srinu Vaitla’s ‘Mister’ which are in the production stages.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara