The actor describes himself as his Pedananna, Chiranjeevi’s pet. Varun says that he’s been pampered by Chiranjeevi more than his parents in his life. The actor also further said that it’s his uncle Pawan Kalyan, who instilled the confidence in him and Sai Dharam Tej to become good actors.
On the professional front, Varun Tej is busy with Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Fidaa’ and Srinu Vaitla’s ‘Mister’ which are in the production stages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi