The actor describes himself as his Pedananna, Chiranjeevi’s pet. Varun says that he’s been pampered by Chiranjeevi more than his parents in his life. The actor also further said that it’s his uncle Pawan Kalyan, who instilled the confidence in him and Sai Dharam Tej to become good actors.
On the professional front, Varun Tej is busy with Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Fidaa’ and Srinu Vaitla’s ‘Mister’ which are in the production stages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massy title locked for Ravi Teja’s next?
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday