The actor describes himself as his Pedananna, Chiranjeevi’s pet. Varun says that he’s been pampered by Chiranjeevi more than his parents in his life. The actor also further said that it’s his uncle Pawan Kalyan, who instilled the confidence in him and Sai Dharam Tej to become good actors.
On the professional front, Varun Tej is busy with Sekhar Kammula’s ‘Fidaa’ and Srinu Vaitla’s ‘Mister’ which are in the production stages.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas