After marriage, heroine Shriya is all set to return to Tollywood with a couple of projects. Her latest film in ace cinematographer Gnana Shekar’s maiden home production was launched in Hyderabad this morning. While Varun Tej gave the first clap, Krish directed the first shot and Gottimukkala Padma Rao switched on the camera.
This as-yet-untitled female-centric film will also star Niharika Konidela in a prominent role. Debutant Sujana will direct the movie. Maestro Ilayaraja will score the music while Gnana Shekar himself will crank the camera for the movie.
Gnana Shekar will co-produce the film along with Ramesh Karutoori under Kria Film Corp and Kali Productions banners. Gnana Shekar had earlier shot Krish’s movies like Vedam, GPSK and Kanche. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?