We all know that Varun Tej will be doing a film in the direction of Sankalp Reddy who made the national award winning film Ghazi. The film which is touted to be a space drama was launched a short while ago in Hyderabad.
Sankalp Reddy’s father Sahadev Veer Reddy switched on the camera, whereas Nagababu directed the first shot. The film has Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari as the female lead.
Rajiv Reddy and Krish jointly produce this film which will start its shoot in a specially erected set.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada