We all know that Varun Tej will be doing a film in the direction of Sankalp Reddy who made the national award winning film Ghazi. The film which is touted to be a space drama was launched a short while ago in Hyderabad.
Sankalp Reddy’s father Sahadev Veer Reddy switched on the camera, whereas Nagababu directed the first shot. The film has Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari as the female lead.
Rajiv Reddy and Krish jointly produce this film which will start its shoot in a specially erected set.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy