After giving a brief gap, Victory Venkatesh is in full swing and is shooting for films back to back. The latest we hear is that he has given green signal to another film which will be directed by a debutante named Sripal Reddy.
Going into details, Venkatesh apparently liked a line narrated by the young director and asked him to come up with a full script. The news is also that Venkatesh will be seen as an army officer in the film. An official update is yet to be made in this regard.
As of now, Venkatesh is busy filming for F2 in the direction of Anil Ravipudi.
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition