Venkatesh, Meena starrer Drushyam is currently progressing in Kerala. The film is the Telugu remake of Mohanlal starrer Drishyam, which has become one of the most acclaimed films in recent times. The Telugu version is being directed by Sripriya and it is being jointly produced by Suresh Productions, Rajkumar Theatres Pvt Ltd and Wide Angle Creations banners.
The film was launched in February and regular shooting began earlier this month. Currently, the film unit is in Idukki district in Kerala and several crucial scenes are being shot in this schedule. Sripriya is extremely happy with the film’s progress and recently, she hinted that there are several heart touching moments, which everyone on the set had felt while shooting. The film is said to be a family drama with a twist in the end.
Most part of the film is going to be shot in Kerala. Nadia is playing an important role in the film and she’ll be seen as a cop. Meanwhile, the film will also be remade in Tamil and Kannada. Kamal Haasan and Ravichandran are reprising Mohanlal’s role in the Tamil and Kannada versions respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Allu Arjun’s kids to make their debut ?